This whole30 salmon with a lemon dijon dill sauce is perfect for all of your meal prepping needs. The combination of the dijon dressing with the dill and lemon is oh so delicious. You can have dinner prepared in just five minutes and dinner on the table within 30 minutes with this recipe. This recipe is naturally Whole30, keto, and paleo friendly.
This recipe was originally published on April 20th 2020 and updated on February 3rd, 2021 to improve user experience.
What You Will Need For This Whole30 Salmon With A Lemon Dill Dijon Sauce:
- Wild caught salmon: I love using Butcher Box! They ship me a monthly supply of all of my favorite wild caught and grass fed proteins. If you use my link HERE you can get $30 off of your first order.
- Dijon mustard- I like the 365 ground mustard brand.
- Lemon juice-The lemon juice combined with the dill and mustard is so good.
- Dill-I love the lemon dill mustard combo.
- EVOO-This nicely coats the fish.
How To Make This Whole30 Salmon Recipe:
- This recipe is so simple.
- First, preheat the oven to 350.
- Next, mix together all of the sauce ingredients in a bowl.
- Now, use a marinating brush and brush the sauce over the salmon.
- Cook in the oven for 20 minutes for medium well done.
Can I Reheat This?
- Yes, however I like eating it cold once it is cooked. I suggest cooking it in the oven on 350 for 5-10 minutes if you want it to be reheated.
How Long Is This Recipe Good In The Fridge For?
- 2-3 days to ensure freshness.
If you like this recipe, you will LOVE:
- AIP, Paleo, Keto, Whole30 Lemon Dill Shredded Salmon Salad
- Gluten Free, Paleo Herb Crusted Salmon
- Whole30 Salmon w/ Lemon Dill Dijon Sauce
Join my online community for FREE and get a weekly newsletter from me.
Whole30 Salmon w/ Lemon Dill Dijon Sauce (Keto, Paleo)
- baking sheet
- Preheat oven to 350. Mix the mustard, dill, EVOO, and lemon juice in a bowl. Brush it over the salmon with a spoon or marinate brush. Cook in the oven for 20 minutes.