These dairy free peanut butter cookies are seriously to die for! This recipe is super simple to make, has minimal ingredients and also happens to be gluten free and flourless!
This post was originally written on December 12th 2020, and updated on October 18th 2021 to improve user experience.
Dairy free peanut butter cookie ingredients:
- Creamy peanut butter-Make sure that it is the creamy kind and not the chunky kind! I like the Trader Joe’s brand.
- Maple syrup-To add some sweetness!
- Coconut sugar-I love this maple syrup and coconut sugar combo to add a layer of sweet.
- Egg-To bind everything together.
- Baking soda-To help the cookies rise.
- Vanilla-For flavor.
- Chocolate chunk-I like the enjoy life brand. They are allergy friendly.
How to make flourless peanut butter cookies:
- First, preheat the oven to 350.
- Place all ingredients in a bowl and whisk together until smooth.
- Lay wax paper done on a baking sheet, using a 1.5 tbsp cookie scoop, scoop the dough on the baking sheet.
- Now, smash the cookies and use a fork to make cross hatches on top.
- Add an optional chocolate chunk on top.
- Bake for 10 minutes.
Can I substitute almond butter in these gf peanut butter cookies?
- Absolutely! You can substitute almond butter. Keep in mind, almond butter has a different taste than peanut butter so the flavor profile will taste a bit 🙂
What kind of baking sheet do you suggest?
How can I store these dairy free cookies?
- I suggest storing them in the fridge or you can freeze them! To freeze them, separate each layer of cookie by the wax paper. Make sure to store them in an airtight container.
If you like this dairy free cookie, you will love my other dairy free flourless desserts:
If you enjoyed this recipe it would mean the world to me if you rated it and left a comment below. It helps others find it on google.
Join my online community for FREE and get a weekly newsletter from me.
Peanut Butter Chocolate Chunk Cookies
- mixing bowl
- whisk or spoon
- baking dish or cookie sheet
- ice cream scoop
- wax paper
- 2 cups peanut butter creamy kind! I prefer salted
- 2 egg
- 2 tsp baking soda
- 2 tsp vanilla
- 1/3 cup coconut sugar
- 1/3 cup maple syrup
- chocolate chunks use your favorite dairy free semi-sweet mini chocolate chips! I like to use the brand Enjoy Life. You can top off your cookies with chocolate if desired.
- Preheat oven to 350 F. Place all ingredients in a bowl and whisk together until smooth. Add the wax paper to the baking sheet. Using a 1.5 tbsp cookie scoop, scoop the cookie dough onto the baking sheet and then using a fork to add the cross hatch design on top. Bake for 28 minutes. If you enjoyed this recipe it would mean the world to me if you rated it and left a comment below. It helps others find it on google.