This Vegan Taco Dip is so delicious and so darn good! This homemade dip only takes 10 minutes to make and is great for get togethers. No one even knows it is dairy free. The homemade taco seasoning combined with the creamy dairy free cream cheese and sour cream topped off with fresh vegetables is quite delightful.
What Makes This Dairy Free Dip So Good?
- The combination of the vegan sour cream and cream cheese is so creamy yet so light!
- The homemade taco seasoning adds the perfect amount of seasoning.
- While I love the homemade seasoning, you can also use store bought to save on time.
- This dairy free dip pairs so well with plain veggies or chips.
- If you like this dip I have a feeling you will like my Dairy Free Buffalo Chicken Dip.
- This recipe is naturally paleo, keto, low carb, Whole30, gluten free, dairy free and vegan friendly.
- We love making this dip in advance for events and parties, it is one less thing to do the day of and it holds up so well!
- Dairy free cream cheese-I love the Kite Hill brand. Any brand will work though!
- Dairy free sour cream-I like the Kite Hill brand for this too, but any kind of dairy free sour cream will work.
- Taco seasoning– I like to make my own because there are not any additives or binders in it but you can also use a store bought packet if that is easier for you.
- Peppers-I prefer green peppers, but any kind of green peppers would work.
- Chopped tomatoes-Cherry tomatoes work great but any kind will work. I like to dice mine up finely.
- Black olives-Pitted and sliced, canned works great for this recipe.
Step By Step Process:
- First, place the sour cream, cream cheese and taco seasoning into a bowl.
- Using a food processor, blend the mixture together until smooth.
- Once it is well mixed, pour the dip into a 8 by 8 casserole dish and sprinkle with the vegetables on top.
- Store in the fridge until ready to serve.
What Pairs Well With This?
- I love eating my dairy free taco dip with chips (I love the Siete brand) or fresh vegetables like carrots or celery.
How Long Does It Last?
- I suggest keeping this dip in the fridge for no more than 3 days. You can keep the dip itself in the fridge for up to a week, but without the vegetables. The veggies may get soft after 3 days so wait to add those until closer to the serving day.
What Other Snacks Could I Serve With Vegan Taco Dip?
Other Vegan Dips You Make Like:
If you enjoyed this recipe it would mean the world to me if you rated it and left a comment below. It helps others find it on google.xoxo-Allianna
Join my online community for FREE and get a weekly newsletter from me.
Vegan Taco Dip
- mixing bowl
- 16 ounces dairy free cream cheese I like Kite Hill
- 2 cups dairy free sour cream I like Kite Hill brand
- 4 tbsp taco seasoning see below for homemade taco seasoning
- 1 cup chopped tomatoes Cherry or roma
- 1 cup olives pitted and sliced
- 1 green pepper chopped
Homemade taco seasoning (OPTIONAL-This recipe will make extras. Save rest for another time)
- 1 tsp dried parsley
- 1 tsp onion powder
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- 2 tsp paprika
- 3 tsp oregano
- 4 tsp black pepper
- 1 tbsp sea salt
- 2 tbsp ground cumin
- 1/4 cup chili powder
- Place the cream cheese, sour cream, and spices in a bowl and mix until smooth with a hand processor. Then, pour the dip into an 8 by 8 casserole dish. Now, sprinkle the veggies on top. Serve with fresh veggies or chips.If you enjoyed this recipe it would mean the world to me if you rated it and left a comment below. It helps others find it on google.xoxo-Allianna