This Japanese Steakhouse Carrot Ginger Dressing is seriously to die for! It tastes just the stuff you get at a restaurant yet it is much healthier and naturally gluten free, soy free, and paleo friendly! This dressing only takes minutes to prep which makes it great for weeknight dinners.
What Makes This Carrot Ginger Dressing So Good?
- First off, it takes 5 minutes to make! You can’t beat that.
- Secondly, it tastes just like your traditional steakhouse dressing except there aren’t any hidden additives like sugar.
Japanese Steakhouse Carrot Ginger Dressing Ingredients:
- Shredded carrots-They do not have to be shredded but shredded works best in the blender! If you do not have shredded, I suggest using regular carrots but chopping them up before you put them in the blender.
- Coconut aminos-This is a soy sauce alternative. If you tolerate soy, you can use regular soy sauce here! Just also know that soy sauce usually contains gluten too.
- Olive oil-The oil base of choice. You can also use avocado if it is all you have, but note if it may change the flavor profile.
- Fresh ginger-This is a must! It gives this salad a nice kick. Note that dried ginger will make the flavor a bit different so I suggest sticking with real ginger here.
- Shallots-Diced for flavor.
- Rice vinegar-To add a nice tangy touch.
- Sesame oil & fish sauce-For flavor. I like Red Boat Fish Sauce.
- Salt & pepper-To taste.
How To Make The Best Carrot Ginger Dressing:
- This recipe is SO simple! All you have to do is put it in your food processor and blend until smooth.
What Should I Serve With This?
- I love serving this salad with shredded kale, fresh radishes, tomatoes and almond slivers.
How Long Does This Dressing Last?
- I would store it in the fridge for up to 1 week.
If you like this recipe, you will love my other homemade salad dressings:
If you enjoyed this recipe it would mean the world to me if you rated it and left a comment below. It helps others find it on google.xoxo-Allianna
Japanese Steakhouse Carrot Ginger Dressing
- high speed blender
To serve: (OPTIONAL)
- 8 cups kale shredded
- 6 radishes sliced
- 18 mini tomatoes
- 3 tbsp almond slivers
- Place all ingredients in a high speed blender and blend until smooth.If you enjoyed this recipe it would mean the world to me if you rated it and left a comment below. It helps others find it on google.xoxo-Allianna