This homemade grain free granola is goes great with just about anything! We like to serve it over yogurt and even eat it as a snack all by itself. This homemade granola recipe only takes 5 minutes to prep and can last for weeks.
This recipe was made in partnership with Beeya Wellness. Beeya seeds naturally support your hormones using the seed cycling method – an integrative approach to balancing hormones and helping you have better periods.
- Mix of nuts-I like to use almonds (even almond slivers works) cashews and walnuts. I love having a mix of different nuts.
- Coconut shreds-To mix up the texture.
- Avocado-My go to oil for baking it.
- Honey-Or maple syrup, to sweeten things up.
- To serve: one scoop Beeya seeds with each serving and one cup of dairy free yogurt.
- Use code ALLIANNA10 to save. Beeya’s seeds are loaded with healthy fats. Check out their website to learn more about seed cycling and how it helps with PMS
- First, preheat the oven to 350.
- Place all ingredients in a bowl (with optional oats) except the Beeya seeds and yogurt and mix thoroughly so that all of the nuts are coated in the oil and honey.
- Place the mixture on a baking sheet in a single layer and bake for 30 minutes, flipping at the 15 minute mark.
- Serve with Beeya seeds, yogurt, and optional berries.
What should I eat with grain free granola?
- So many different options! I love eating the granola plain but also love eating it over dairy free yogurt.
How long does it last?
- I suggest keeping it in the fridge in a glass container for up to 1 month!
If you like this recipe, you will LOVE my other breakfast recipes on my blog:
Join my online community for FREE and get a weekly newsletter from me.
Grain Free Granola
Servings 6 servings195kcal
Print Recipe Pin Recipe
- 1/2 cup raw almonds Almond slivers work too
- 1/2 cup cashews
- 1/4 cup walnuts
- 3 tbsp coconut oil
- 1/4 cup raw honey or maple syrup
- 1 scoop Beeya seeds use code ALLIANNA10 to save. Beeya's seeds are loaded with healthy fats. Check out their website to learn more about seed cycling and how it helps with PMS
- dairy free yogurt
- Preheat the oven to 350. Mix all ingredients together in a bowl and lay flat on a non stick baking sheet for 15 minutes. After 15 minutes is up, flip and cook for an additional 15 minutes. Serve with seeds, yogurt, and berries. If you enjoyed this recipe it would mean the world to me if you rated it and left a comment below. It helps others find it on google.
If you enjoyed this recipe it would mean the world to me if you rated it and left a comment below. It helps others find it on google.
Great gluten free granola option for breakfast and snacks.
Serving: 1serving | Calories: 195kcal | Carbohydrates: 16g | Protein: 3g | Fat: 15g | Saturated Fat: 7g | Polyunsaturated Fat: 3g | Monounsaturated Fat: 3g | Sodium: 2mg | Potassium: 100mg | Fiber: 1g | Sugar: 12g | Vitamin A: 1IU | Vitamin C: 1mg | Calcium: 10mg | Iron: 1mg
Tried this recipe?Tag me on instagram @alliannaskitchen!
Perfect snack or topping to yogurt 🙂 delish
Allianna Moximchalk says
Thanks for your review!