For the buns, check out my friend Jayde’s recipe here!
5 Ingredient Healthy Buffalo Chicken Dip (GLUTEN FREE | DAIRY FREE | PALEO)
- 8 ounce 8 ounce containers of Kite Hill cream cheese. If you are not dairy free you can use regular cream cheese. I love this brand because it is made from almond cream and so delicious.
- 5 medium size Chicken breast roughly 7 ounces each 2 pounds total
- 1 cup buffalo sauce
- 1 teaspoon Onion powder
- 1 teaspoon Paprika
- Place the chicken and buffalo sauce in the crockpot on low for 4 hours.
- Once the 4 hours is up, let the chicken cool (30 minutes or so). Keep the buffalo sauce in the pot!
- Dump the chicken and remaining sauce into a large mixing bowl.
- Add the cream cheese or almond cream and spices.
- Using a handheld mixer mix for 30 seconds, and continuously move throughout the bowl. This will not only shred your chicken but mix the cream cheese/ almond cream in to give it a creamy “cheesy” flavor.
- Ta-da you have yourself buffalo chicken dip! It was that easy 🙂