There’s something about warm weather that makes me want to eat salads all day long! The thing that I like most about kale salads is that you can mix them and they stay fresh for days (unlike romaine or spinach based salads). This salad is perfect for your lunch or the perfect side dish.
Vegan Taco Salad
- 6 cups kale de- stemmed and chopped
- 15 ounce Can of corn
- 2 Red Peppers Diced
- 15 ounce Can of black beans rinsed
- 1 tablespoon EVOO
- 1 teaspoon sea salt
- 1/4 cup salsa store bought or homemade
- 1/4 cup yogurt I like unsweetened cashew yogurt
- Preheat the oven to 400.
- Mix the pre washed beans with 1 tablespoon EVOO and sea salt.
- Place the beans on a baking sheet in a single layer.
- Bake the beans for 30 minutes or until nice and crispy.
- Mix the salsa with the yogurt in a small bowl.
- Now, mix all other ingredients in a bowl. You really want to massage the kale.
- Serve cold.