This is week 7 of putting together meal plans for you guys and I have received a lot of great feedback so I am going to continue to create them. This week’s meal plan is paleo friendly, some of the recipes are whole30, AIP, & keto friendly too. If they are whole30, AIP, and keto friendly it will say in the description. Feel free to use previous week’s meal plans that can be found here. If you would like to get the complete shopping list be sure to sign up for my newsletter below and I will send you your grocery list weekly. All you have to do is shop!
How My Paleo Meal Plans Work:
If meal prepping your food in advance is your thing I highly suggest getting meal prep containers or containers like these so your meals are ready to eat.
Included in this post are 7 meals and 1 breakfast. When making the meals for dinner I suggest making an extra portion so you can eat it for lunch. Keep in mind these are an inspiration, so feel free to swap things out. Each recipe contains the meal only, feel free to add a side. We love roasting veggies to go with our meals. If you have questions or need assistance please comment below. If you make one of my recipes I would so grateful if you left a comment and a star rating review on the recipe in my blog or took a picture and tagged me in it on instagram @alliannaskitchen
I hope this is helpful as you begin to plan out your week. -Allianna
For Breakfast On The Week 7 Paleo Meal Plan:
Maple Blueberry Sage Turkey Breakfast Sausage
- These AIP breakfast sausage patties are perfect for meal prep. The combination of nutty and minty tasting fresh sage leaves with the cinnamon, pure maple syrup, and blueberries make these patties oh so delicious. This egg free breakfast option is naturally low carb. With these patties taking less than 30 minutes to make we love making them at the start of the week so we have breakfast planned and ready to go.
For Dinners & Lunch On Week 7 Paleo Meal Plan:
Chicken Teriyaki Meatballs (Paleo, Whole30 option)
- Are you looking for a fun appetizer or an easy dish that will please everyone? These whole30 teriyaki chicken meatballs are exactly what you need! The salty umami sticky sauce has the perfect kick from the fresh ginger and is loaded with flavor. With this recipe only taking 15 minutes to prep, it is a no brainer for all of your meal prep and hosting needs.
Everything Bagel Seasoned Chicken Wings (Paleo, whole30, keto)
- These crispy and savory everything bagel seasoned chicken wings paired with whole30 garlic aioli are a staple in our house. The lemony aioli sauce combined with the dijon mustard gives this aioli a nice kick. With this recipe taking less than 10 minutes to prep, we love using this recipe as a quick and easy dinner as well as a staple appetizer to meet all of our hosting needs. These wings and sauce are always a crowd pleaser.
Healthy Chicken Piccata (Paleo, Whole30, low carb)
- This whole30/ paleo chicken piccata recipe adds a modern twist to the traditional Italian chicken piccata recipe. The creamy lemon caper sauce compliments the golden chicken tenders oh so nicely. With chicken piccata being a crowd pleaser, this recipe is perfect for all of your hosting and family dinner needs. This recipe was inspired by my wedding taste testing. After telling the chef my dietary needs, he said “how about chicken piccata?” Ever since then, my family and I are hooked.
Maple Garlic Roasted Turkey Breast (AIP, paleo)
- This sweet yet savory roasted AIP turkey breast is exactly what you need for all of your holiday cooking and hosting needs. The pure maple syrup combined with the garlic appeals to all. With this dish only taking 15 minutes to prep it is a no brainer this holiday season.
Buffalo Chicken Meatballs w/ Homemade Ranch (Paleo, Whole30)
- These whole30 and paleo buffalo chicken meatballs are loaded with flavor and quite a crowd pleaser. They are perfect for all of your football game day snack needs as well as an easy paleo dinner. For dinner we like to serve them with roasted broccoli. The homemade buffalo sauce combined with the homemade ranch dressing makes these meatballs oh so delicious.
Pizza Chicken (Paleo, Keto, Whole30)
- This paleo and whole30 pizza chicken has become a staple in my meal rotation for my personal chef clients. The almond cream combined with the turkey pepperoni makes this dish oh so delicious. This recipe includes two different options for the almond cream. The first being the store bought easy option and the second including how to make your own. This recipe isn’t just for adults, it is super kid friendly too! With the prep time only taking 15 minutes, it is the perfect weeknight dinner option. For the sake of the grocery list, I included the store bought almond cream cheese. If you do not have it at your store, you can make your own with the cashews. See the recipe.
Oven Roasted Whole Chicken (Paleo, Whole30, Keto, AIP)
- This foolproof easy roasted AIP chicken recipe is not only delicious but it takes 10 minutes to prep. This roasted chicken breast is full of flavor, crispy, juicy, and free of additives and sugar which is normally found in whole chickens at the store. This recipe is naturally paleo, whole30, AIP, and keto compliant.
Lori Fenton says
Hi Allianna, we would love to have you prepare some meals for us.
Can you give me a break down of prices? We would be looking for dinner mainly.
We live in Wexford in a neighborhood called Oakhaven.
Thanks so much,
I just emailed you 🙂