A bunch of you requested my go to gift guide for the holidays, below is a list of my favroites!
Epsom salt bath salts, magnesium threonate, electronic toothbrush, air purifier, caraway baking set, always frying pan, calm drink, the softest pants ever, super attractor manifestation cards, Butcher Box.
Health conscious gift guide-
- Caraway baking sheets-In my last email I talked about the importance of non-toxic baking materials. When it comes to living a healthier lifestyle there are so many layers to address. One big yet easy change one can make is swapping out toxic household items for non-toxic ones, especially when it comes to bakeware. Teflon, aluminum, ceramic coated, and copper cookware are the most common materials used in today’s cookware and it can be extremely toxic to the human body. I am obsessed with caraway because their pans are not only non-toxic, but they are super easy to clean! You can find them HERE. I have the grey color. Right now they are having a buy more, save more sale and you can save up to 20%!
- Always pan-My go to frying pan! I love this pan because it is non-toxic, easy to clean, and visually appealing. I keep it on my stove! It never goes on sale but is on sale this week. I have the blue color and just ordered the purple.
- Calm drink-I have shared on my instagram stories how I sometimes still experience anxiety, when I do experience it I always load up on magnesium. I add this powder to my drink and it immediately calms me.
- Electronic toothbrush–If you have been following along on my stories you probably saw how I recently went to the dentist and since then I have been really focused on taking good care of my teeth! Good oral hygiene is the gateway to optimal gut health. One of the ways I have been doing that is by using an electric toothbrush. My new toothbrush is now over 30% off, check it out HERE.
- Magnesium threonate–I have been taking magnesium for quite some time to help with brain health, sleep, and anxiety. I am not a big fan of taking many supplements but let me tell you taking magnesium every night helps. Not all brands are created equally and I really do love this brand!
- Butcher Box-This is my go to brand for meats and seafoods! Every month they send me a big box of grass fed, wild caught protein and I keep it in the freezer so I always have a quick meal on hand. Right now they are offering free steak with every order as a gift!
- Epsom salts-In addition to taking magnesium by supplement form every night I also take a magnesium epsom salt bath and let me tell you it puts me right to sleep! I always have an extra bag on hand in my house so I never run out. I take a bath with warm water and add two cups. You can find them HERE.
- Molekule air purifier-Ever since we had mold damage in our first apartment I have become so conscious of the air I am breathing in. The mold damage made me so sick and one of the things that I used to help recover from it was an air purifier. I have yet to see my go to brand is on sale and this week for black friday it is 40% off. We have one on each floor of the house. You can find it HERE
- The softest pants–I am obsessed with these super soft lounge pants. I wear them all around the house and in the kitchen too!
- Manifestation cards– I pull a card every single night and somehow it is always what I need! I have been obsessed with Gabby Bernstein for a while now and I love her card decks. I like to pull a card when I am in the tub with my epsom salts and journal about it. It is so relaxing!