This paleo curry chicken salad makes for the most perfect lunch. This dish is creamy, savory and yet sweet with the raisins to it off. We love making this chicken salad on a warm summer day for lunch. It goes great with gluten free bread and fresh vegetables. This recipe is naturally paleo and Whole30 friendly, it can be made keto friendly with one slight modification.
Ingredients For Paleo Curry Chicken Salad:
- Chicken breast– I like using Butcher Box. If you use my link HERE, you can get $30 off of your first box. I like to dice up the chicken prior to using.
- Avocado mayo-Avocado mayo is a great alternative to conventional mayo that is made with not the best oils. You can find it HERE.
- Curry powder- A little curry powder goes a long way!
- Raisins-The raisins add the perfect touch of sweetness. If you are keto, you can omit the raisins.
- Celery- I like to chop up the celery real fine. This adds the most perfect crunch!
- Shredded carrots-Adds a nice crunch with the celery.
- Almond slivers-I love the added nuts. They add a nice touch.
If you like this recipe, you will LOVE:
Join my online community for FREE and get a weekly newsletter from me.
Paleo Curry Chicken Salad
- Instant Pot
- butter lettuce to serve
- Cut the chicken into half inch cubes. Place in the instant pot with water on pressure cook for 8 minutes. If you do not have an instant pot you can poach the chicken on the stove with water for 5 minutes on each side on medium heat.
- Once the chicken is done, let it cool and drain the water. Mix the mayo and curry, then slowly mix in the celery, raisins, carrots, and chicken. Serve with butter lettuce if desired.