This recipe is dedicated to those of you that are picky eaters or have picky kids! If I had a dollar for every time I heard, “my kids are picky eaters,” I would be able to buy unlimited lululemon pants. These meatloaf muffins are the perfect meal for both adults and kids! They are loaded with veggies and the honey mustard and ketchup add the perfect amount of sweetness. Kids love them!
- 2 pound Grass fed beef
- 1/2 cup ketchup if you are doing Whole30, add an extra ½ cup of yellow mustard in place of ketchup
- 1/2 cup honey mustard if you are doing Whole30, add an extra ½ cup of yellow mustard in place of honey mustard
- 1/2 cup yellow mustard
- 1 cup diced button mushrooms
- 1 cup diced bell peppers
- 1 egg can omit if you are egg free
- 2 tablespoons dill
- 3 cloves garlic minced or 1 tablespoon ground
- 1/2 cup almond flour
- Preheat the oven to 350.
- Line a 12 muffin tin with the silicone muffin liners.
- Mix all ingredients together in a bowl.
- Evenly divide the meat up and place in the silicone liners.
- Bake for 30 minutes!
- I like to serve these with my favorite lemon dill green beans.
These are so unique! They are delicious and perfect to make ahead to take on the go
Allianna Moximchalk says
They are a great on the go snack! Thanks!
Jamie K says
These are to die for. So much flavor going on in these.