- 3 Butcher Box Burger patties Frozen-Use my link and get free bacon for life when you order your first box of Butcher Box!
- salt and pepper to season the burgers. Omit pepper for AIP
- 1 tbsp ghee to cook the burgers
- 1/2 red onion sliced
- 3 strips bacon cooked
- mixed greens to serve
- 1/4 cup dill pickles chopped
- sweet potatoes
- tomatoes sliced, omit for AIP
For the sauce:
- 1/2 cup avocado mayo for AIP sub 3/4 cup pureed canned artichokes
- 1 tbsp dill relish
- 1 tbsp white onion chopped
- 2 tbsp ketchup sub my AIP ketchup for AIP
- 1 tsp white vinegar
- 1/2 tsp paprika
- 1/2 tsp garlic powder
- 1/2 tsp onion powder
For the burgers:
Add the ghee to a frying pan. Season the burgers with salt and pepper. Add the burgers to the frying pan and cook for 3-5 minutes on each side for a total of 6-10 minutes. The time will depend on the thickness of your burgers. While the burgers are cooking, assemble your bowls with the greens, sauce, onion, pickles and bacon.If you enjoyed this recipe it would mean the world to me if you rated it and left a comment below. It helps others find it on google.
If you enjoyed this recipe it would mean the world to me if you rated it and left a comment below. It helps others find it on google.
Quick, easy, and delicious burger bowls!
Deconstructed Burger Bowls
Amount Per Serving (1 burger bowl)
Calories from Fat 270
% Daily Value*
Saturated Fat 6g38%
Polyunsaturated Fat 1g
Monounsaturated Fat 2g
Vitamin A 108IU2%
Vitamin C 3mg4%
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2000 calorie diet.