Everything Bagel Seasoned Chicken Wings
- 18 chicken wings frozen or fresh, must be defrosted
- 3 tablespoons everything bagel seasoning
- 1 teaspoon EVOO
- Air fryer (If you do not have an air fryer you can bake the wings in the oven, but they are more crispy in the fryer.) I am obsessed with this air fryer, I use it for everything. It makes your food super crispy without the use of a lot of oils.
- Either preheat the oven or air fryer to 350.
- Pat off the chicken wings with a paper bowl, ensuring that they are dry.
- Then, toss the teaspoon of oil and seasoning with the wings.
- Either place the chicken wings in the oven or air fryer for 40 minutes, flipping half way.
- Once the timer goes off, kick the temperature up to 400. Bake or air fry for 15 more minutes. Be sure to flip halfway.
This post contains affiliate links. I only promote products I use and love. If you buy through my link I will earn a small percentage at no extra cost to you.